Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Grace Jean!



Three years ago yesterday, September 11th we met our little girl for the first time face to face.

As I looked at her yesterday morning I said outloud "I remember looking at these eyes three years ago today and falling in love" It is amazing how fast three years goes by and how much a little person changes. She is the best and I wouldn't change her for anything (even the trying days). I am glad she has a little spunk! It keeps me on my toes!

Gracie started the day by going to school and taking "cupcake ice cream cones" for treats (you bake cake mix in an ice cream cone and then frost and decorate) They were really cute (Thanks Aunt Kim and Karlie for the idea). Her friend, Gracie at school made her a birthday card too! Last night we went to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and fun. Grandma Jean, Grandma Marilyn, Mom, Dad, MJJ, Lisa, Jim, Logan and Lydi all joined Gracie to celebrate. She had a great day! I wish I had a digital picture of her as a tiny baby but I wasn' using my digital camera back then!

Thanks Gracie for being YOU........Happy 3rd Birthday!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments: