Monday, September 24, 2007

Brought'em Home a Winner!



Mike & I went to the Packer game yesterday. My best friend, Lisa and her husband Jim took us to the game. It was SOOOO MUCH FUN!!! I haven't been to Lambeau since before Gracie was born (I am estimating 5 years ago) So I was long overdue for a Packer fill!

And.......We Brought'em Home a Winner!!!!! The Packers are 3-0....looking back to pre-season...no one would have believed it! But it is a great way to start the season and a great way to end a great day. Thank you so much Lisa and Jim for taking us....hope we can do it again someday!

Also, big thanks to Grandma McNabb for babysitting and making the day possible for us!

GO PACK GO!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Glad Y'ALL had a good time at the ballgame!!! Yay, Packs! Boo, Razorbacks...

It was a sad, sad day for Hog fans.

But a GREAT day for Packers (and Favre!) fans!

The Amazing Trips said...

Your children are beautiful. I especially love your border shot from the back!!

Our Carolyn's middle name is Grace, and our Elizabeth's middle name is Jeanne. How's that for similarities?!

I think Uncle Eddie is a very kind spirit to allow Gracie to decorate him in princess stickers. A very kind spirit, indeed!!