Saturday, November 24, 2007

F U N Weekend




Friday night we went to the Bradley Center to see Sesame Street Live! It was lots of fun. All of our favorite characters were there dancing and singing. Tellie even patted Gracie on the head. Logan and Lydi were there with us and we had fun dancing and eating popcorn and cotton candy. We even had McDonalds for dinner. Does a Friday night get any better?


Saturday morning we went to see the Grafton Christmas parade. It is a definite must see. There were fire trucks, flatbeds pulling floats and lots of animals and characters too! We got lots of fresh air and again enjoyed dancing and singing. MJJ even said "I had fun dancing Momma" Hard to believe but Christmas Eve is a month from today.....HO HO HO!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ha... i wish I had connections b/c I want to go, my dad use dto get season tickets but I dont remember what happened to that. Where in WI do you live?