Saturday, November 17, 2007

Breakfast With Santa




Yes, I know it is only Nov 17th but we did have breakfast with Santa this morning. Grandma Jean, Gracie, Michael and myself headed to the Wisconsin Club at 9:30 this am. (Mike is deer hunting for the first time..that will deserve a post of it's own) We were second in line to see Santa and both Gracie and MJJ went right up to him. He asked Gracie if she was a good girl and she replied with a sheepish "mmmhmmmmm" He then asked what she would like for Christmas and that received a bold reply "PRINCESSESS" (of course, what else is there Santa?) MJJ just sat quietly and unresponsive to Santa's questions but as we left he boldly said " Dankt Yout and Merwy Chwismaas"(As you can see he really enjoyed the chocolate eclair) He also wanted to wave goodbye to Santa before we left. So with coats and hats on he started waving his Miss America wave from the back of the hall. They both got stockings filled with candy and both had a good time. It will be a fun Christmas! Can you believe how grown up they look? Don't blink John & Erin!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I miss you! I need to call you because there is just so much to type...

I'll be in touch soon! I already have the McNabb Christmas box started and I plan to finish it today! Woo hoo!

Love you!