Friday, August 03, 2007

It's Fair Time!




It is Wisconsin State Fair time.....my favorite summer place. The amazing food smells, the rides/games, tons of animals, pig races, music/dancing and watching my children now enjoy the fair as much as I have for so many years are just a few of the reasons I LOVE the fair!

Yesterday, was opening day and if you are a part of my family it is just understood that we will all be there on opening day. A tradition my dad started a long time ago! Gracie LOVES the fair and MJJ after a few hours loved it too. They both went on two pony rides (MJJ's first one) and both went down the giant slide (again MJJ's 1st time, since he wasn't even walking last year at this time). We went to kiddie land and they rode the cars, Gracie and I rode the big swings and we all rode the merry go round. We also played games. Grandma, Uncle Joey (Chee Chee) and Uncle Johnny won Clifford the Big Red Dog, A Car and Cookie Monster stuffed animals ...the kids were thrilled!

The Fair continues until Aug 12. We will be there alot more, yesterday was just the 1st day of many.....I LOVE THE FAIR!

PS Don't forget the cream puffs!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Sweet Friend! :)