Monday, August 20, 2007

IRISH FEST WEEKEND!



Last weekend was our annual Irish Fest weekend! The boys went golfing at FireRidge in Grafton and the girls went shopping at Irish Fest. The weather did not cooperate and neither did my children. It was nap time, so we made it through lunch and then headed home. They had a blast Sat night. Cousins....Laura, John & Will and Karlie were all there and friends....Logan and Lydia too...it was a party!

It was also Aunt Kim's real birthday....Happy Birthday Aunt Kim! We celebrated Uncle Mark's and my birthday too (you know I celebrate my birthday for as long as everyone lets me). Thanks for bringing the cake Steph it was great!

My brother Johnny did the grillin'. He is an exceptional griller and he braved the elements. It was cool, rainy and windy....the tenderloins (beef and pork) were amazingly delicious...Thanks again Johnny!

The adults all stayed up really late and had ALOT OF FUN....at least I know I did...how 'bout the rest of you? Looking forward to next year...


No comments: