Thursday, November 20, 2008

November?




Really, can it be November? And the end of November at that! Where has time gone? Hard to believe it has been three weeks since I posted.....

What have we been up to?

First weekend in Nov.....we went to the Wilderness in WI Dells! Kids had a great time and continue to say "I Love the Big Water Park"

Second weekend: We celebrated Ellie's 1st Birthday. Hard to believe one whole year has passed by already. Ellie, we love you.......

This weekend we will have breakfast with Santa on Sat at the WI Club. Michael is so excited for Christmas this year. He has been asking me "take me to Christmas Mom" "Take me to Christmas Eve"

I think this Christmas will be priceless, how can it not be with a three and four year old? The Magic, The Innocence, The Pure Joy......Mom and Dad cannot wait either.

No comments: