Saturday, September 20, 2008

Update



Well.......Hello!!!! It has been a LONG time since I posted. I had every intention of keeping this blog updated all summer long and with a blink of a eye here we are in the middle of September and I haven't posted since July.

In a nutshell, our summer was wonderful! My babies are no longer babies and I say that with a heavy heart but also the biggest smile. Watching your children grow up is so bittersweet. So sweet that they are growing, learning and developing into little people but bitter in the fact that my babies are no longer babies. I know all of the mom's and dad's that read this blog know exactly what I am talking about.

We went to the zoo, state fair, swimming in Grandma and Papa's pool, GermanFest, IrishFest, Great America, Noah's Arc, Bellingham, WA for the McNabb Family reunion and lots more.

My Gracie is now a Mon, Weds, Fri am 3K student at St Paul's and loves it. She was the 1st Star of the Week and loved being the line leader. She now rides in a booster carseat and takes ballet and tap on Weds afternoons. MJJ is sleeping in a BIG BOY bed and is working on using the potty. He also takes gymnastics on Fri am's. Where did the time go? How does it happen so fast? I love you little buddies......let's slow it down a bit!
I promise to update more often.....if you all promise to still check in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing what the kids are up to! With school starting, I'm sure that things will get pretty busy. Tell MJJ congrats on his new BIG BOY bed!